Friday 14 November 2008

Well Hello there

This is my first blog so please bear with me but first I must address a few issues. I dare say you are wondering how it's possible that a dog is able to use such wonderfully complicated technology. It's very simple - I am a telepathic dog and I transmit my messages to one of my staff, who very kindly type it up for me. Unfortunately, the most receptive member of my staff is also severely dyslexic, and this does cause some interesting translation issues. Occasionally, the dyslexic one is able to pin down our resident spelling bee champion, and she then dictates to him, and he writes. Generally speaking, he is too tired to do this often, and therefore most of my posts will be written in Dyslexish. We are thinking of publishing a dyslexish thesuarus and dictionery but as we can't spell any of these words, it probably wouldn't be very helpful.
One final point on language that I feel it is my duty to amend is the infuriating use of the word 'cat' creeping into various words, henceforth, these words shall be - dogalogue, dogatonic, dogastrophe, dogacombs, condoganation, etc. (not that I wish to be dogmatic about it). So I shall leave you now pondering the intricacies of my wonderful ability to communicate in the hope you will enjoy the musings of a very happy dog who spends most of his life philosophising about the nature of existence (e.g. Is There A Dog? Yes. Me.)